ATM Cash Withdrawal
Draw Cash at ATMs in Singapore* & at nearly 1.2M DCI Global ATMs.
Look out for ATMs which bear the Diners Club logo and/or any other logos of participating ATM network provider(s).
6% Cash Advance Fee (min. S$20) & finance charge applies; plus any service charge or other fee imposed by the ATM Operator in respect of an ATM Cash Advance.
* Available at designated DBS, POSB & Citibank ATMs in Singapore.
An ATM Admin Fee may be levied by DBS/POSB for ATM Cash Advance withdrawal with your Diners Club Card. You will be advised of the fee when you perform the ATM Cash withdrawal.
Earn 1 Club Rewards Point for every dollar withdrawn from ATM.
You can withdraw cash in local currency with your Diners Club Card at nearly 1.2M DCI Global ATMs. Just look for the Diners Club International acceptance mark on ATMs globally and/or the PULSE acceptance mark on ATMs in north America and the Caribbean to obtain cash.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I withdraw Cash?
- You can withdraw Cash at ATMs in Singapore (at Citibank, DBS & POSB ATMs) and at nearly 1.2M DCI Global ATMs which bears the Diners Club International logo and/or any other logos of participating ATM network provider(s): 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- What is my withdrawal limit?
- Withdrawal amount is subject to Diners Club's approval and the policies implemented by the respective ATM network Providers.
- What are the charges?
- For every withdrawal, a fee is charged at 6% or S$20.00, whichever is greater; plus ATM network fees which is controlled by the ATM networks. For rejected ATM Cash Withdrawal, due to PIN failure or credit reason, a fee of $2.50 may be levied.
- Do I earn Club Rewards points for ATM Cash Withdrawal??
- Yes, you will earn 1 Club Rewards point for every dollar withdrawn from ATMs. Most card-issuers do not offer rewards points for ATM Cash Withdrawal.
- Do I have to enrol for this ATM Cash Withdrawal programme?
- No. As a Diners Club Cardmember, you are automatically enrolled into the programme.
- Can I opt out for this ATM Cash Withdrawal programme?
- Yes. Please contact us via mail, phone or email if you choose to opt out. We will send you an acknowledgement letter once we receive your instruction.
- How do I settle my monthly payments?
You will be billed through your credit card account monthly.
Please note that Supplementary Cardmember will not be authorized to opt in or out of this programme on behalf of the Basic Cardmember. For Corporate Centralized and company accounts, if a company does not want to enrol any of its company's employees into this programme, please send us a letter from the authorized signatory.
- Can I opt in again at a later date?
- Yes. Please send us a written request from the Basic Cardmember to reinstate the PIN facility. We will then re-issue a new PIN number after verifying your signature. This takes about 3 working days (excluding mailing time).
- What is the maximum number of PIN tries allowed?
After 3 tries, your PIN will be blocked. Depending on the ATM banks, your Card may or may not be retained.
If your Card is not retained by the ATM machine, your PIN number will reset itself the next working day.
If your Card is retained by the ATM machine, please inform us, your Card will be listed as "lost" and will be replaced with a new PIN number.
- Can I change my PIN number?
- No. This option is currently not available.
- What if I forgot my PIN number?
- Please call our Customer Service for a new PIN number. This will take approximately 3 working days (excluding mailing time).
- Can I still withdraw Cash from Diners Club offices overseas?
- Yes. You may continue to do so.
- What happens if my Card is lost or stolen?
- The PIN linked to your Card will automatically be cancelled. We will re-issue a replacement Card with a new PIN number.
- What if the ATM machine does not dispense any cash or the correct amount of money I had want withdraw?
If you are within the banking hall where the ATM is located, please seek the bank staff's assistance.
If it's after the banking hours OR you are at a stand-alone ATM, please call the Help Number listed on the ATM for assistance. Otherwise, take note of the name of the Bank, the location of the ATM, the amount dispensed and keep the receipt so that we can raise the dispute with the ATM's bank.
- What is the exchange rate used?
- If you withdraw Cash at an overseas ATM, it will be treated as a normal overseas transaction. Your withdrawal in local currency is converted to Singapore Dollars using the bank's previous day's Board Selling Rate, plus a conversion commission of 3% on the date of processing the amount.
Forgotten your PIN?
Terms and conditions
Please see conditions 4, 5, 6 & 7 for ATM Cash Withdrawal