DCS Diners Club International Credit Card Terms & Conditions (include corporate card)
DCS Diners Club International Credit Cards are issued subject to the following terms & conditions:
“ATM” means automated teller machine. It may or may not be operated by us.
“Basic Cardholder” is the person in whose name the Card Account is maintained or in the case of a Corporate Card, the person who is authorised to incur charges on the Card Account on behalf of the Corporate Member.
“Card” means a DCS Diners Club International Credit Card and, as the context requires, any numbers or details that allow use of the card without it being presented and any numbers or details that we provide instead of a physical card and includes any card issued in replacement or renewal thereof.
“Card Account” means the account maintained by us in accordance with these terms and conditions.
“Cash Advance” means a cash advance you obtain by use of a Card or in another way we authorise which is debited to the Card Account. It includes an advance made by disbursement.
“Corporate Card” is a Card issued pursuant to a corporate account application form. The Card Account is in the name of the Corporate Member.
“Corporate Member” is the business (such as a company, sole trader or partnership) in whose name the Card Account is maintained when the Card Account was opened pursuant to a corporate account application form.
"Credit Limit” means the maximum debit balance permitted by us on the Card Account and notified to the Basic Cardholder from time to time, and is the limit which the Basic Cardholder and, where applicable, any Supplementary Cardholder(s) are collectively permitted to effect Card Transactions.
"Digital Payment Service" means any digital or other electronic payment or wallet service made available from time to time for use by any Cardholder in connection with his/her Cards enrolled with such service for effecting payment or other transactions via any Enabled Device.
"Enabled Device" means a compatible mobile communications or other device associated with one or more Cards issued to a Basic Cardholder and enrolled by the Cardholder with us for use in connection with payment or other transactions through a Digital Payment Service.
“Establishment” means a person, company, firm, partnership, business or organisation which accepts the Card in payment for goods or services.
“Spending Limit” means a part of the Credit Limit which is allocated to the Supplementary Cardholder up to which the Supplementary Cardholder is permitted to effect Card Transactions.
“Payment Due Date” is the date specified on a Statement as the payment due date.
“Permitted Purposes” has the meaning given to it in clause 16.2.
“Personal Data” means personal data (as defined under the Personal Data Protection Act 2012) relating to you that you provide to us for the purpose of the Card Account or your Card or use of any Digital Payment Service.
“PIN” means the personal identification number given by us and any replacement number recorded on our system.
“Principal Card” means a Card issued to a Basic Cardholder.
“Statement” means the monthly or other periodic statement which we issue to the Basic Cardholder or, when the Card is a Corporate Card (who may be the Basic Cardholder), the holder of the Corporate Card or the Corporate Member.
“Statement Period” is the period specified on a Statement as the period to which the Statement relates.
“Supplementary Cardholder” is the person other than a Basic Cardholder to whom a Card (other than a Corporate Card) is issued and whose Transactions are debited to the Card Account.
“Supplementary Card” means a Card issued to a Supplementary Cardholder.
“Total Indebtedness”, at any time, means the total amount due and owing (actually or contingently) by you to us on the Card Account, including all Transactions, interest, fees and charges.
“Total Minimum Interest” means the minimum interest to be paid by you for a Transaction(s), with the amount being specified on the relevant Statement.
“Transaction” means a transaction (including the purchase of goods and services, automatic bill payments and Cash Advances) initiated with a Card or debited to the Card Account by any means, including by a manual use of the Card; by the use of the Card in an electronic device, through any Digital Payment Service and/or Enabled Device or in the course of a post, telephone or internet order. A reference to the Card being used includes those transactions.
“You” and “your” means the Basic Cardholder and, where applicable, the Supplementary Cardholder. If the Card is a Corporate Card it means the Basic Cardholder who holds the Corporate Card and the Corporate Member.
“We”, “our” and “us” means DCS Card Centre Pte. Ltd. , including our successor in title or permitted assigns.
“Website” means www.dcscc.com.
Headings are for convenience only and do not affect the interpretation of these terms and conditions. Unless the context otherwise requires, references to the singular includes the plural and vice versa and references to natural persons includes bodies corporate. Discretion means our sole and absolute discretion. A reference to “post” and “posting” includes mailing by ordinary post. The word “including” is not to be taken as limiting the meaning of words preceding it.
- Presenting the Card at a Diners Club participating office, an Establishment or a financial institution stipulated by us. You will need to provide evidence of your identity and sign the necessary Transaction record; and
- Using the Card and PIN at an ATM which accepts the Card.
- each Cash Advance; and
the Total Indebtedness (excluding the principal amount of each Cash Advance) unless the closing balance of:
- the Statement for that Statement Period; and
- the Statement for the previous Statement Period,
- a late payment charge if the minimum payment specified on a Statement is not received by us on or before the Payment Due Date;
- a Cash Advance fee in respect of each Cash Advance; plus any service charge or other fee imposed by an ATM operator in respect of an ATM Cash Advance;
- an extraction fee for each charge slip (whether signed or unsigned) which we deliver to you or if you ask us to provide a Statement for a Statement Period which is 3 to 24 months before the request date;
- a processing fee if we do something (such as giving you access to Personal Data about you) as specified on the Website;
- a Card replacement fee if the Card is replaced;
- an excess limit charge if the Total Indebtedness exceeds the Credit Limit or if clause 4 is breached. This charge is levied on the last day of a Statement Period if the Credit Limit is exceeded or clause 4 is breached at any time during the Statement Period;
- a cheque returned fee/GIRO returned fee for each cheque delivered or GIRO instruction in purported payment towards the Card Account which is dishonoured or rejected; and
- an administration fee for each declined ATM Cash Advance Transaction.
|Outstanding Card Account balance||Minimum Payment|
|Does not exceed Credit Limit||5% of outstanding Card Account balance or S$50.00 whichever is higher, plus any overdue amounts|
|Exceeds Credit Limit||5% of Credit Limit, plus excess over Credit Limit, plus any overdue amounts|
- Acknowledgement by you of this Terms and Conditions and its changes; and
- Agreement by you to abide and be bound by this Terms and Conditions and its changes.
- processing your application for Card Account, services and products by us;
- account opening and operations relating to the Card Account, establishing or revising a Credit Limit and closing the Card Account;
- enrolling in and facilitating the provision of any Digital Payment Service;
- managing our business operations and complying with our internal policies and procedures;
- administrating loyalty and rewards programs (including the processing of redemption vouchers, benefits or entitlements);
- conducting checks with the Do Not Call Registry;
- providing services, Card benefits (e.g. vouchers), facilities and products offered by us to you;
- administrating or managing the relationship between you and us;
- carrying out your instructions or responding to any enquiries by you;
- conducting identity or credit checks;
- developing new services or products;
- providing you with marketing, advertising and promotional information, materials or documents we think may be of interest to you. We may disclose your Personal Data to business partners (such as co-branders) for use in developing and marketing offers to you. You have the right to opt out of receiving such marketing information. You can do so by writing to us, telephoning us or sending an e-mail to us at our address or number on the Website. If you do not exercise your right to opt out of receiving such marketing information, you shall be deemed to have consented to the receiving of such marketing information and we may continue to provide such marketing information to you;
- complying with any law or the requirements of any regulatory authority. We reserve the right to collect, use or disclose your Personal Data if the collection, use or disclosure is required or authorised under any written law, even where you have exercised your right to withdraw your consent pursuant to clause 16.4;
- seeking professional advice (including obtaining legal advice and facilitating dispute resolution);
- updating you on our products and services;
- advising an Establishment or other interested person the Card numbers of new, renewed, replaced or terminated Cards so that they can, amongst other things, process a Transaction or refuse to process a Transaction;
- processing any applications or requests for new products or services made by you;
- enforcing our rights against you;
- maintaining the safety and security of our premises with the use of security cameras;
- carrying out any proposed novation, assignment, transfer or sale of any of our rights or obligations with respect to the Card Account or any facilities and services available in association with the Card; and
- (u) taking out an insurance policy which may provide coverage to you and some members of your immediate family.
Effective 1 Mar 2023