If you want it, you've got it
Whether you want to pay off outstanding bills, renovate your house, go on a holiday, or put down a deposit for that "must-buy" purchase or investment, ReadyCA$H is here to help you get what you want... now!
ReadyCA$H offers you
* Promotion interest rate is at 0% for six months with a minimum amount of S$500 and a maximum of up to 90% of the total Card Account credit limit, subject to the available balance at the time of approval. A processing fee of 6% of the approved amount will be imposed. ReadyCash will be interest free if your Card Account is not revolving and your monthly statement is paid in full by the payment due date specified in the statement.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the requirements to apply for ReadyCASH?
- ReadyCASH is open to any Basic Personal Cardholder of Diners Club (Singapore) Pte Ltd whose Card Account is current and in good standing as determined by Diners Club. The eligible age criteria is between 21 and 65 years old.
- How long can I enjoy the interest-free period for ReadyCASH?
- Currently, ReadyCASH offers you interest-free amounts at 0% per annum for 6 months.
- What is the amount I can apply for ReadyCASH?
- You can apply for amounts from S$500 and up to 90% of your total combined Card Account credit limit; subject to the available balance; at the time of approval.
- How long does it usually takes to approve my ReadyCASH application?
- It will take four (4) weeks to process an application. After approval, we will endeavour to credit the approved amount directly into your bank account as stated in the application form in seven (7) working days.
- How would I know the result of my ReadyCASH application?
- We will send you a letter informing you of the outcome of your application.
- How do I get the cash when my ReadyCASH application is approved?
- Upon approval, the amount will be directly banked into your designated bank account after 3 working days.
- Can I request for a cheque issued to me instead of crediting it into my bank account?
- Currently, we are unable to arrange for a cheque to be issued to you.
- Is there other fees I need to pay?
- A small processing fee of 6% of the approved amount will be charged and debited to your Card Account immediately upon disbursement of the approved amount.
- How do I repay my ReadyCASH amount?
You just need to repay the amount in six (6) monthly instalments. For easy calculation, the cents will be rounded up and charged in the first instalment (please refer to the example below). Each instalment will be treated in the same manner as a charge arising from a Card Transaction in respect of your Card Account, of which Diners Club will send you monthly statement and is payable in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Card Account.
Approved ReadyCASH amount - S$1000
First Instalment amount - S$170
Subsequent 5 remaining instalment amount - S$166
- When will I be billed with my first instalment?
- Your first instalment will be debited to your Card Account immediately upon disbursement of the ReadyCASH amount to your bank.
- How will my credit limit be affected when I use ReadyCASH?
- The available overall limit on your Card Account will be provisionally reduced by a blocking out of the approved ReadyCASH amount, plus the processing fee. This will be progressively restored by the monthly amount payment received by Diners Club.
- Can I choose to repay my ReadyCASH amount before the end of 6 months?
- Yes, however any early repayment and/or account cancellation is subject to an Early Repayment Fee of S$150.
ReadyCA$H Terms & ConditionsView ReadyCA$H Terms & Condidions
- Any Personal Basic/Principal Cardholder of DCS Card Centre Pte. Ltd. (“DCS”), whose Card Account is current and in good standing as determined by DCS, may apply for ReadyCash. No Club Rewards points or rebates will be awarded. The eligible age criterion is between 21 and 65 years.
- A ReadyCash application will be processed for advances from S$500 up to 90% of the combined Credit Limit. If the ReadyCash amount would exceed 90% of the available Credit Limit at the time of approval, DCS will determine the ReadyCash amount at its absolute discretion and its decision is final.
- DCS may approve or reject an application at its absolute discretion without assigning any reason. This includes an application which does not satisfy the criteria in paragraphs 1 and 2.
- If DCS approves an application, it will endeavour to credit the ReadyCash amount directly into the bank account as stated in the application form within three (3) working days from the date of approval. The amount advanced by DCS to the Cardholder is called the ReadyCash amount.
- A non-refundable Processing Fee of 6% of the ReadyCash amount will be allocated to the Cardholder’s Card Account following disbursement of the advance.
- If the Cardholder has a credit card, the ReadyCash amount is allocated to the Cardholder’s Card Account when the advance is made. When allocated to the Card Account the ReadyCash amount and the Processing Fee are part of the Total Indebtedness. The Total Indebtedness must not exceed the Credit Limit. As payments are received by DCS the Total Indebtedness will be reduced which restores the available Credit Limit which the Cardholder can use in accordance with the Credit Card Terms and Conditions.
- If the Cardholder has a charge card, the Credit Limit is reduced by the Ready Cash amount. As instalments are allocated to the Cardholder’s Card Account in accordance with paragraph 10 the Credit Limit is restored.
- The ReadyCash amount can be repaid by six (6) monthly instalments. Those instalments will be equal except cents will be rounded up and included in the first instalment. The first instalment and the Processing Fee are due on the Payment Due Date specified on the first monthly statement which is issued after the ReadyCash amount is advanced. The second and subsequent instalments are due on the Payment Due Dates specified on the corresponding statements. If the first instalment and the Processing Fee are paid on or before the first of those Payment Due Dates and each subsequent instalment is paid on or before its Payment Due Date the interest charge will not be levied under the relevant DCS Card Terms and Conditions on the ReadyCash amount or the Processing Fee so long as the Current Balance shown on the preceding monthly statement was paid on or before the stated Payment Due Date. The Cardholder cannot change the instalments.
- If the Cardholder has a credit card and the ReadyCash amount and the Processing Fee are not paid in accordance with paragraph 8 the Cardholder must pay them, together with other amounts comprising the Total Indebtedness, by paying at least the Minimum Payment shown on each monthly statement. The daily balance of the instalment which could have been paid under paragraph 8 and the Processing Fee will accrue the interest charge which is levied under the Credit Card Terms and Conditions from the date DCS posts the instalment or Processing Fee to the Cardholder’s Card Account. DCS can appropriate the payments between the ReadyCash amount, the Processing Fee and other amounts comprising the Total Indebtedness in its absolute discretion.
- If the Cardholder has a charge card the first monthly instalment under paragraph 8 will be allocated to the Cardholder’s Card Account when the advance was disbursed and the subsequent instalments will be allocated on or about the same day in each following month. The Cardholder must pay the full Current Balance shown on each monthly statement on or before the stated Payment Due Date. That balance will, on the first monthly statement issued after the advance was made, include the first instalment and the Processing Fee and will, on the subsequent monthly statements, include the subsequent instalments. If the required payment is not made the interest charge which is levied under the Charge Card Terms and Conditions will accrue. In the case of an instalment or Processing Fee it accrues from the day it was allocated until it is paid.
- If the Cardholder has a credit card he / she may at any time elect to make full payment of the Total Indebtedness (which includes the balance of the ReadyCash amount) or pay an amount which is greater than the Minimum Payment. If the Cardholder has a charge card he / she may at any time elect to pay the balance of the ReadyCash amount. In either case there is no reduction in the ReadyCash amount which must be paid and the Cardholder is not entitled to a rebate of the Processing Fee. If DCS makes demand for payment of the Total Indebtedness (if the Cardholder has a credit card) or for payment of the outstanding balance of the ReadyCash amount (if the Cardholder has a charge card) or the Cardholder’s Card Account is terminated by either the Cardholder or DCS for any reason the balance of the ReadyCash amount will become immediately due and payable. If the ReadyCash amount is repaid or becomes due and payable earlier than would be required by the instalments specified in paragraph 8 the Cardholder must pay an Early Repayment Fee of S$150.
- DCS is entitled, from time to time, in its absolute discretion, to vary these terms and conditions, including the fees payable, without notice and without giving any reason.
- When the ReadyCash amount is advanced the relevant DCS Card Terms and Conditions and these terms and conditions both apply, unless there is an inconsistency, in which case these terms and conditions apply to the ReadyCash advance.